Create and program a wheeled robot using the Adurino and the 3D printer that can navigate a maze to find a goal. The maze is 3’ x 4’ with 5" wide paths and 3" tall walls. The goal is a 5" x 5" area of the maze with a dark floor. The robot should be able to find the goal no matter where it starts and no matter where the goal is located. Excellent robot will be able to navigate directly back to where it started.
Your robot will be graded according to the following criteria:
- 40 pts: Robot has wheels and can move
- 20 pts: Robot can sense walls and move around maze
- 10 pts: Robot can find the goal and stop on it in some but no all circumstances.
- 10 pts: Robot can find the goal and stop no matter where the robot starts and no matter where the goal is located.
- 10 pts: Robot can find the goal no matter where the robot starts and no matter where the goal is located, return to where it started via the shortest path, and stop.
- 10 pts: Robot code has excellent style
Your circuit and script will be graded for both functionality and style. Please submit your code to Inquire before class and demonstrate your robot during class on Thursday April 9th.