CPSC 430 Spring 2007
You agreed to write compression software for the SmallTown library, and
the deadline for completion of that software has now passed. In the space
below, reflect on your work on this project from the following
- Do you think that SmallTown will be satisfied with your work? Why or why
- If you answered no above, what additional effort would have been
required on your part for you to have been able to answer yes? Would it
have been worth it?
- If you answered yes above, what did you do to achieve this? Was it
worth the effort?
- Consider the "More Specific Professional Responsibilities" in
the ACM Code of Ethics. Which, if any, of these did you violate in this
project? Explain. Are there any others that you have violated in past
- This was a homework assignment, not a "real" software project. How do you think things would be different in a real project?